As the BI arena continues to change rapidly and the decision-maker's frequent questions include; "which Business Intelligence vendor offers consistency in support and future technology trends?" the need to clearly illustrate a 'unique' proposition, coupled with the short window of opportunity, is of paramount importance to the BI vendor for:
- Data Warehousing (DW)
- Web-enabled Applications (WEA)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- E-Commerce (B2C)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- E-Business (B2B)
- Customer Profitability Management (CPM)
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Enterprise Marketing Automation (EMA)
- Automatic Call Distributor (ACD)
- Supply-Chain Management (SCM)
These 'enterprise-efficient' solutions are accepted as being key requirements as major organisations compete to provide a unique proposition to their customers. Therefore BI vendors need to ensure that their marketing message is clear and strong in communicating the qualitative aspects of both product and service to decision-makers.
With over 17 years' marketing experience in IT and Business Intelligence, the company founder and principal marketing consultant Nicola Guy has put together a powerful team that shares the same passion and expertise in providing an integrated and intelligent approach for marketing to the decision-maker community.